Our Celbridge based client has an opportunity for a Supply chain Coordinator to join the team.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate disposition status and urgencies with production and ensure communication with customer service and production.
- Monitor and track all materials and repairs, including transportation routes that vendors ship to the Mobile Engine Services network.
- Edit and solve clarification cases. Identify and evaluate critical parts for prioritisation and escalation.
- Initiate and coordinate the necessary steps with the appropriate vendors for troubleshooting.
- Determine and check storage locations, supply times and degrees.
- Ensure material availability and adjust parameters, master and reference data
- Identification of structural optimization potentials in the material supply chain and dissemination of knowledge to supply chain management
- Support selection of suppliers in collaboration with strategic and operational purchasing and ensure participation in advantageous material deals
- Special tasks; participate in or lead projects
- All other duties as assigned or required
- College degree and/or work related equivalent
- Minimum of two years experience in MRP-based manufacturing environment
- Preferably working experience in a Purchasing capacity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-task and work in a fast paced and stressful environment
- Strong service orientation and attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Ability to travel for training and exchanges
- Passport for international travel required
Please apply online and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Supply Chain Logistics Supply Chain Management Purchasing
Pension Healthcare Bonus Holidays Flight Concessions