Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Limerick are currently recruiting for a Supply Logistics Specialist to join their team. This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
A Typical Day Might Include The Following
- Works with the business to ensure the WH&L function has the appropriate capacity, equipment and systems in place to support site requirements for the next several years
- Identifies WH&L capacity constraints and using technical knowledge implement solutions to meet the current and future capacity requirements of the business.
- Works collaboratively and optimally with various internal and cross-site business units to identify and align on strategic initiatives that improve process, technique and execution of projects using industry standard project management tools and continuous improvement, Lean and Six Sigma initiatives
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application to improve compliance and efficiency across the WH&L network
- Builds and executes project schedules and revises as appropriate to meet changing business needs and requirements
- Prepares for project reviews and ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Actively anticipate, track and plan for project risks and issues, dependencies, and resourcing
- Optimally communicates project status and escalates project risks/issues to Senior Leadership in a timely manner
- Activity works with SME’s (Subject Matter Experts) to determine business requirements, identify solutions and implement change
- Creates and publishes KPIs to improve Supply Chain process effectiveness.
- Assists with regular operational meetings; represents supply chain at cross-functional and stakeholder meetings.
- Completes other duties, administrative and support tasks, as needed.
To be considered for this role
- Analyst: Requires bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Science or Engineering background and 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Senior Analyst: Requires bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Science or Engineering background and 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
- Master’s degree a plus.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed and adapt to change.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced setting.
- Relationship builder with customers and internal key partners.
- Comfortable in ambiguous environment and ability to translate ambiguity into impactful steps.
- Courage to ask the right questions in a cross-functional setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Oracle, Power Point and Access Database.
- Continuous improvement focus.
- Lean/Continuous Improvement knowledge a plus.
- APICS or other related purchasing certifications a plus.