Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Limerick currently has an opportunity for an associate manager in supply logistics. This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day operations involving Third Party Logistics providers ensuring all EHS and cGxP requirements are met.
- Support the Inventory Management process within Third Party Logistics providers.
- Ensure all Third Party Logistics providers deliver logistics operations such as transportation and warehouse activities, which meet Compliance and Safety Performance requirements in a cGMP environment.
- Prepares reports for senior management by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data for various key performance indicators.
- Ensure Third Party Logistics providers are aligned with current and future business needs.
- Work in cross-functional teams with company and Third Party Providers to deliver best in class results associated with Quality, Cost, Delivery and Safety.
- Manage and Maintain strong relationships with all Third Party Logistics providers
- Responsible for 3PL performance to all company requirements ensuring delivery of KPI targets as agreed per SOW.
- Provides leadership and works collaboratively with other functions to prepare IOPS for the future and secure daily activities.
- Projects future capacity requirements and provides solutions to meet demands.
Education and Experience:
- Requires BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain Management, Information Studies or Computer Science and 8 years of relevant experience in business systems or supply chain management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- GxP regulated experience preferred.
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
- APICS or other related Supply Chain certifications a plus.
- Agile/Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge a plus