Our Client is part of a European network and provide engineering services to lessors who own and lease aircraft engines. We provide engineering and engine assessment during the lease transition phase between two engine operators. Core functions are technical condition evaluations, records review and generation of standardised outgoing documentation. Our work is highly operative and requires short response times as well as communication with all stakeholders.
- Reviewing an aircraft engine’s operation, performance and historical paperwork to determine its maintenance requirements.
- Following up on open engine documentation issues as necessary and closing out on any errors and omissions.
- Liaising with multiple teams within the organisation to review, cleanse and accept the engine documentation.
- Communicating with aircraft operators (lessee) and customers (lessor) to ensure smooth engine lease transitions.
- Assessing and evaluating the technical engine condition and deriving necessary maintenance actions (workscope).
- Liaising with all stakeholders to confirm that engine maintenance has been correctly accomplished.
- Generating engine outgoing documentation for the next operator, such as Remaining Life information, Airworthiness Limitations, Service Bulletin Status.
- Maintaining and analyzing engine database (primary IT system to process data) information.
- Developing and designing database upgrades to improve process quality.
- Reviewing, analyzing and summarizing engine paperwork with a view to assisting in the valuation of aircraft engines for purchase, sale, lease in or lease out in the open market.
- Consulting and advising on technical standards, minimum build configuration for the entire engine fleet. Creating reports on technical fleet status.
- Assisting other engineering and technical records teams in the Technical Services Provision team as dictated by customer demands.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative.
- Thorough approach to work with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- High affinity for numbers, analytical thinking and technical understanding required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional and flexible approach to work.
- Strong ability to work in teams.
- Willingness to enrol in training and to travel as necessary for work related / training related issues.
· Excellent MS© Office skills as the work is largely IT based.
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Degree / Master’s degree in an engineering related discipline.
- Spatial thinking and experience with technical drawings would be an advantage.
- Aircraft and/or aircraft engine knowledge would be an advantage.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland