Summary: Collaborates with team to ensure business objectives are met through effective learning solutions; administers, oversees and organizes job specific training programs for IOPS (Industrial Operations & Product Supply). This position is a vital member of IOPS Technical Training Training Team that is passionate about training & committed to excellence while ensuring IOPS employees are not only trained, but trained well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provides leadership and ensures continuous improvement to the Quality Training System and the GMP Program according to GMP and current industry standards.
• Executes GMP training program for new and existing employees.
• Responsible for group and individual GMP training sessions (e.g. scheduling, assignments).
• Provides guidance to supported business partners ensuring compliance in GMP training practices and documentation.
• Interfaces with all good manufacturing practices groups to provide support and oversight of training compliance.
• Participates in other quality systems activities such as internal audit, inspection preparation and change control as required.
• In collaboration with subject matter expert(s) and Learning Design Specialist, may develop training materials for use in training courses, with high attention to quality, role-specificity, and engaging learning experience. (e.g. training workbooks, training manuals, and computer based training)
• Delivers dynamic and interactive GMP classroom training. (e.g. New Employee GMP training, Annual GMP Refresher, Train the Trainer)
• Leverages knowledge of business and customers in order to identify SMEs and potential departmental trainers.
• Consults with Learning Management System Administrator to report ongoing issues that impact quality, compliance, and effectiveness for the organization.
• Conducts Learning Needs Analysis and Gap Assessments.
• Maintain, update and coordinate role based curriculum or training matrices.
• Supports IOPS Technical Training and organizational training initiatives.
• Manages and support the development of OJT Task Evaluations, work instructions, OJT content standards, and job aids according to IOPS guidelines.
• Tracks, trends and monitors training compliance; prepares routine progress reports on job specific training programs for management.
• Focuses on continuous improvement on training materials, programs and processes.
Education and Experience:
• Requires BS/BA in related field and 2+ years of relevant experience. Related experience may be substituted in lieu of education.