Harmonics are currently recruiting for a Test Manager for a leading Limerick based company.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Manage and lead all testing efforts and initiatives for each release.
- Participate in regular meetings with higher management to communicate accomplishments, plans and issues as well as any risks to release progress.
- Focus on employee growth to give resource visibility and accountability for their work.
- Organize status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the key stakeholders.
- Working closely with DevOps, driving key initiatives to enable CI CD release requirements through to implementation.
- Continuously work with engineers to enhance BDD selenium test framework with new and evolving features.
- Work closely with scrum masters to ensure in-sprint automation.
- Oversee and Monitor all automation Test activities.
- Building testing roadmap to consistently deliver improvements such as – reduced time for test execution, increasing test coverage and the use of Service Virtualization Tools.
- Have detailed experience in creating test plans and design of test activities.
- Responsible for defect tracking and managing.
- Manage and Mentor Scrum Teams in all aspects of software testing.
- Complete quarterly performance reviews to all direct reports.
- Work with Technical and Business groups to define the scope of testing required for multiple releases.
- Provide guidance to team members on the scripting and execution activities to accomplish the test plan and design requirements for each release.
- Research new tools and testing approaches and monitors their implementation.
Skills and experience
- 5 + years as a software Test Manager
- 10 + years in Software Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Excellent and careful attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as are good stakeholder management.
- A proven track record of software testing with experience in delivering large and complex transformation programs.
- Able to organize, manage and prioritize own workload.
- B.Sc./B.Eng. or greater in a computing discipline within a software engineering environment.