Our client, currently has an opportunity for a Training Co-Ordinator to join their team. This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Organises and controls all relevant documentation.
- Responsible for team and stakeholder communications; link between the team and all relevant functions; project updates, issues log, metrics, and other key communications.
- Develops current training processes/systems.
- Delivers training and development programs and services.
- Assists in the design and development of training programs. Creates training materials, research and recommend training resources and best practices.
- Assists in the evaluation and optimization of training systems and procedures.
- Identifies and analyses training and development needs of the direct labour organization.
- Creates strong business partnerships.
- Measures and continually improves effectiveness of training and development initiatives.
- Works closely with Operations, Quality, Inventory, Shipping, Engineering, Operators and staff on training initiatives.
- Provides direction and support for the Training System
- Ensure all training and tracking practices comply with the requirements
- Audit faces for Training in all internal and external audits.
- Any other duties/activities requested by manager
- Bachelor’s degree (Min. Level 7) in a relevant discipline
- of 4 years’ experience in operations training within quality and manufacturing environment
- Experience in the medical device industry would be a distinct advantage
- Strong behavioural, interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound decision making and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with excellent motivational and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.