Temporary 20 Hr contract
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for material movements onsite (e.g. goods receipt/material picking/down-packing/onsite deliveries) while providing support to all departments onsite (maintenance/Lab etc.) to meets the overall needs of the production schedule on plant.
- Ensures that direct receiving, storage and distribution operations take place in good time and as required for both materials and equipment
- Material handling to include sampling, packing, or down-packing of materials to process specific charge quantities for planned orders to operations or technical services requirements
- Ensure timely and accurate response to the material requirements of the production plant.
- Monitoring of inventory levels, and cycle counts
- Completion of site log books, documentation and electronic records as required
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Reports as required
- Participate in process, quality and safety, inspections, audits, deviation investigations, HAZOP’s, change management, root cause analysis and other processes as required.
- Assist in proper waste segregation and storage of waste.
- Any other duties or responsibilities relevant to the role of Warehouse Operator.
Education, Knowledge & Experience
- Valid Forklift Licence Required with RTITB accreditation preferred
- Minimum Leaving Certificate
- Post leaving qualification e.g. cetificiate or diploma in logistics, manufacturing or related industry would be an advantage
- Experience in a warehouse role, or in chemical/pharmaceutical handling role
- Computer literate (MS Word & Excel), experience of SAP and advantage.
- Full Drivers licence required
Skills & Behaviours
- Adheres to all site and corporate procedures while exercising discretion and confidentiality at all times, in relation to all Company and commercial matters.
- Strong team player with a focus on building a strong culture of inclusion and building good working relationships with all colleagues, and treats colleagues with dignity and respect.
- Attention to detail and high level of reporting accuracy with respect to all aspects of the role.
- Good work ethic and ability to meet assigned tasks, responsibilities, objectives and timelines.