An internal restructuring within this state-owned enterprise resulted in a number of new internal appointments, at managerial level, within the revised structure.
The step-up required of these newly appointed leaders included:
- Reporting into Executive Director level for the first time
- Management of new and expanded teams
- Increased strategic focus whilst also delivering on operational goals
The organisation required that the new appointees transition seamlessly into their new positions and contribute quickly and with impact in their new roles – they looked to provide access to Executive Coaching resource to support the individuals with this transition.
Each individual was able to avail of the Harmonics Newly Appointed Leaders Coaching Programme tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual.
Programme features included:
- Matching an Executive Coach from the Harmonics panel with each Leader to ensure ‘best-fit’
- 1:1 Executive Coaching Sessions over a period of 6 months
- Telephone and e-mail support between sessions
- Use of psychometric tools, as appropriate
Programme participants reported increased levels of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, improved stakeholder management and decision-making as they successfully transitioned into their new roles.