Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and distribute employment documentation in line with timeframes as set out under legislation.
• Ensure HR policies and supporting documentation are in line with legislation and fit for purpose.
• Review, update and communicate company policies in accordance with legislation providing guidance and interpretation for managers and employees
• Implement contract amendments for current employees, including promotional appointments.
• Develop and update uniform job descriptions in conjunction with department managers.
• Create and maintain employee profiles on the HR Information System by uploading relevant employee details and support documentation.
• Designated person responsible for on-boarding / induction and ensuring process is complete.
• Providing HR support to managers in various HR functions including recruiting, compensation, training, performance management and employment relations.
• Support Managers in HR related queries.
• Complete employee requests e.g. social welfare forms, rental references, statements of employment etc. and deal with ad hoc employee queries.
• Support Employees in HR related queries.
• Attend Manager meetings and/or team meetings when required.
• Maintaining positive and professional relationships with employees at all levels
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant HR related 3rd level qualification and / or CIPD certification
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your workload
- Excellent organisational skills with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of integrity and the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times