Harmonics are currently recruiting for a Process Technician to join their multinational client. This is a weekends/swing shift position with an initial contract to the end of August
The candidate will be required to participate in Kaizen events (i.e. VPM, SW, 3P, 4E, VSM, TPI etc) to aid in operator safety, project activities and improve production performance.
To be successful in this position the candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Scientific background
- Troubleshooting ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Active listening skills
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Use of Oracle or an equivalent ERP system an advantage
- Familiarity with basic laboratory equipment such as analytical balance, pH meter, pipettes, fume hoods
- Aptitude to operate and learn/ understand mechanical processing equipment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience and proven track record in a Science based industry.
- Background in formulation would be an advantage,