Following a major restructuring of its operations, arising from the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic, Harmonics were retained to provide career support services to staff impacted by the re-organisation.
Employees whose roles were eliminated as a result of the restructuring needed to bridge a skills and confidence gap to realise available opportunities, both internal and external to the organisation, where they could flourish.
In what was a very stressful time for those impacted, support was required which also encompassed personal wellness and financial planning.
Harmonics co-created a programme of career support with the organisation, tailored to the specific needs of staff impacted by the restructuring. For those staff members whose roles were displaced as a result of the restructuring, an extended programme of support was put in place which included:
- 1:1 Remote Career Coaching Support – early pre-decision support as employees considered available career options
- Our Masterclass series delivered online with modules on Change & Resilience, Career Planning & Self-Marketing, Wellness and Financial Planning
- 1:1 Coaching Sessions (online) providing participants to a diverse range of experts on Career, Personal Wellness and Financial Planning
- Access to our Future Career Readiness Webinar series – providing programme participants with latest thinking and trends on the future of work and skills that will be in demand
- Access to our Future Career Readiness Index – online assessment tool
- Harmonics Online Career Centre made available to programme participants containing a wealth of career resources – videos, assessments, CV builder, Interview simulator, etc.