Our Manufacturing Client based in Shannon has a requirement for a Payroll Specialist for a 6 month contract.
- Process payroll – fortnightly payroll 150+staff
- Reviewing and verifying the accuracy of monthly payroll processing and assisting with data input as necessary.
- Process new hires, changes, and terminations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain and review payroll inputs such as pay, deductions, and taxes.
- Responsible for timely and professional resolution of any employee payroll related queries.
- Troubleshooting issues in relation to new software implementation
- Assist in providing financial and analytical support for business initiatives
- Finance qualification/Payroll desirable
- 4+ years experience running payroll
- Experienced in the use of Payroll & time and attendance software (Payday, Softworks)
- Highly analytical, deadline oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with strong relationship & communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Why apply through Harmonics:
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.