Our Multinational Client has a number of opportunities for Technical Records Specialists. This role will join a team where core functions are review of supplied documentation ensuring compliance to OEM, Airworthiness standards & Customer requirements. Job requires liaising with Lessors, Customers, Technical Consultants and colleagues outside of Ireland and the management of all supplied documentation, maintenance of various IT systems such as Asset Transfer System and generation of standardised outgoing Marketing Sales Documents. Our work requires high levels of awareness and attention to detail, also requires short response times as well as communication with all stakeholders and knowledge and skills in the use of maintenance manuals, documentation systems and airworthiness legislation requirements.
This role may suit a graduate in Aviation or Aeronautical Engineering or an experienced individual with previous similar experience.
- Management of Engine short term, Operations Lease and Lease Pool Induction engine documentation.
- Creation of Lease Return Discrepancy Reports.
- Creation & management of documentation file structures.
- Creation of Asset Project & maintenance of records in various databases (Electronic Asset Transfer System).
- Update of various record systems & Weekly Tracker reports.
- Attend and participate in weekly conference calls with Stakeholders.
- Review customer supplied documentation for accuracy & communication with Customer & any necessary outside parties to close off open issues with paperwork.
- Reviewing an aircraft engine’s current and historical paperwork.
- Review documentation for Lease Pool Induction Engines including Back to Birth (BtB) review of all Life Limited Parts. Communication with any necessary outside parties to close off open issues with BtB paperwork.
- Communicate with external vendors to resolve any issues with LLP documentation.
- Liaise with Customers, Technical Consultants, Stakeholders & numerous internal departments in order to create and compile necessary documentation for Marketing Sales Document (MSD) packs.
- Proof and amend documentation where necessary to complete MSD packages.
- Use and interpret Original Engine Manufacturer’s Manuals and Service Documentation in order to review Life Limited Cycle Restrictions on LLP’s being analysed.
- Keeping up to date with any new and Critical Airworthiness Directives relevant to our role.
- Use specialised computer databases containing live and archived engine/component records.
- Assist other Engineering and Back to Birth teams in the Technical Services Provision team as dictated by customer demands.
- Third level qualification in aviation engineering or related area desirable
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative.
- Thorough approach to work with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- High affinity for numbers, analytical thinking and technical understanding required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional and flexible approach to work.
- Strong ability to work in teams.
- Willingness to enrol in training and to travel as necessary for work related / training related issues.
· Excellent MS© Office skills as the work is largely IT based.
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Aircraft and/or aircraft engine knowledge would be an advantage.