In this episode, we explore the critical components of effective leadership with Dr. Kerrie Fleming, Associate Dean at Ashridge Executive Education at Hult International Business School.
Her expertise has made her a sought-after advisor to Fortune 500 companies, international governments, and both indigenous and international organizations.
Born and raised in Kerry, Ireland, Dr. Fleming’s background provides a unique perspective on leadership that transcends cultural and geographical boundaries. We delve into topics such as:
- The importance of adaptability and resilience in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
- How leaders can foster a culture of innovation and creativity within their organizations.
- Strategies for effectively managing change and overcoming resistance to new ideas.
- The significance of empathy, emotional intelligence, and self-awareness in leadership development.
- Balancing the need for results-driven performance with the well-being and engagement of employees.
Dr. Kerrie Fleming’s work in leadership development has garnered international acclaim, with the MBA programs consistently ranked among the best in the world by the Financial Times. Through this conversation, our listeners will gain valuable insights and actionable advice on how to cultivate effective leadership skills and guide their organizations from merely surviving to truly thriving.